What do we do?
The Parish Council duties include:
- Management of recreation ground, hall and facilities and specific land within the Parish
- Review and comment on planning applications within the Parish
- Liaise with relevant authorities regarding infrastructure /policing/community issues to represent your views and get the best advantage for the local area
- Engage with all interested parties regarding current and future shape of life in the local area
Who are we?
- The Parish has Councillors elected by the residents every four years. For more information on your Councillors see the Councillors tab alongside.
A variety of local information is available from the Parish Council, and you are welcome to call us for general enquiries or to view documents such as Meeting Agendas and Minutes, or Planning Applications. You can contact the Council by post, telephone or email, or by using the online contact form, alongside.
The Clerk to the Parish Council is Emma Cansdale.
|2 Goose Green Cottages|
|Tel: 01255 871483|